Open Access becomes the new standard in scholarly publishing and is a commitment of the EU research ministers. To cover the costs of publishing open access, authors are billed for article processing charges for accepted papers. Many institutions, funding agencies and foundations are creating Open Access Funds that cover the researchers’ Article Processing Charges (APCs).
Since SciPress is dedicated to providing free access to the latest research without barriers and restrictions, our Institutional Partnership Program aims to support academic establishments through simplifying payment processes and granting discounts for the APCs to authors from participating organizations.
SciPress Institutional Partnership Program is perfect for institutions looking for visibility and supporting their researchers in Open Access publishing. It simplifies payment process and provides financial assistance by reducing some of the fees associated with Open Access publishing. We can adjust our invoicing procedure to meet the needs of each institution.
Email email@example.com for more information.Key benefits Simplicity
- No upfront payment or a deposit is required.
- We are able to customize invoices as required, bundle them, or issue them only on a specific day. We can continue to send invoices to a corresponding author (author-distributed invoicing) or issue invoices centrally to an address of choice (central invoicing).
- The institution can cancel your participation in the program at any time.
- Our staff cross-check all incoming submissions.
- Associated with partnership institution authors receive discounts on the APCs for accepted articles.
- Provides information on status of articles, submissions and publication dates, author names and contact details of each paper, actual invoiced amounts etc.
- Receive alerts at article submission, acceptance and publication.