Volume 13, December 2020
Journal is published and owned by SciPress Ltd since 2016 year
International Journal of Advanced Research in Mathematics (IJARM) is an open-access peer-reviewed scholarly journal, the former journal Advanced Trends in Mathematics (ATMath), devoted to the publication of latest research and developments in mathematical sciences. Though the main interest of the journal is in the Mathematical analysis, the journal also welcomes the papers in the related fields. The journal publishes original quality research works, focused review articles with the particular attention given to unsolved problems and open questions in mathematics as well as thorough survey articles.
The aim of the journal is to provide an advanced forum for communicating recent developments with the emphasis on publication of quality papers related to problems of mathematical analysis and related fields. The journal is committed to be one of the respectable and trusted resources for the publication of manuscripts to best serve to the mathematical community.
Journal’s scope includes, but is not limited to, the following subject areas:
• Real functions (MSC2010: 26-XX);
• Measure and integration (28-XX);
• Functions of a complex variable (30-XX);
• Several complex variables and analytic spaces (32-XX);
• Special functions (33-XX);
• Ordinary differential equations (34-XX);
• Partial differential equations (35-XX);
• Difference and functional equations (39-XX);
• Sequences, series, summability (40-XX);
• Approximation and expansions (41-XX);
• Harmonic analysis on Euclidean spaces (42-XX);
• Integral equations (45-XX);
• Functional analysis (46-XX);
• Operator theory (47-XX).
Type of Materials Published: Research papers, Review papers, Survey articles
Review Policy: All submitted papers undergo single-blind peer review.
Payment Policy: The Publication Fee of 180 USD is required after final acceptance of the paper. There are no hidden article processing charges.
IJARM Editorial Office
SciPress Ltd., Seestrasse 24c, CH-8806 Bach, Switzerland
Tel +41 44 5000-400; Fax +41 44 5000-600
Content Preservation: PORTICO
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.